Taylor Swift and President Donald Trump have mostly never seen eye to eye and have always clashed because of their political ideologies. While Taylor Swift has publicly supported Donald Trump’s opposition, the President has publicly posted about his dislike for the billionaire pop star. But now it seems like President Donald Trump’s move can hugely impact Taylor Swift in a positive way.
Donald Trump’s recent move can help out Taylor Swift majorly despite the tensions between them
Recently, the newly elected President Donald Trump signed an executive order to end ticket price gouging for popular live events. This move is revolutionary in the entertainment industry since fans have been complaining about resellers hiking ticket prices for a pretty long time.
The Grammy nominated artist Kid Rock was present at the signing event. He spoke about his own experience when it comes to selling tickets for concerts and said, “I want the fans to have fair ticket prices, to be able to go enjoy more shows.I’d like to take my ticket price lower…”
He added, “But if I set my ticket prices low, these bots immediately eat them up, and they resell for hundreds of dollars more, and I’m just making these bad actors rich.”
Taylor Swift’s legendary Eras Tour that began in 2023 and ended in December 2024 became a huge victim of this. Many fans have complained about how resellers hiked the prices of tickets, and this led to many fans being unable to attend her concert.
In the past, Taylor Swift has also spoken about this and cited it as a huge issue that she continues to face. However, the billionaire pop star has not reacted to President Donald Trump’s move yet and has maintained her silence over it.
Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s relationship might change if the NFL star visits the White House
Donald Trump signed the executive order on Monday, days after he invited Taylor Swift’s boyfriend, the NFL star, Travis Kelce’s team, the Kansas City Chiefs, to the White House, in an interview with OutKick.
The reason behind this is that when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 2020, they missed out on the tradition of visiting the White House due to COVID-19 regulations.
While it is not confirmed if the Kansas City Chiefs will be visiting the White House, fans are speculating that this might put Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s relationship to test, considering the public animosity between the pop star and President Donald Trump.
However, neither Taylor Swift nor Travis Kelce have reacted on the matter yet.
A few days ago, DeuxMoi had reported that the couple were on a luxurious vacation in Montana where they spent all their time skiing and relaxing. The couple have not been spotted since then.
Also Read: Joe Burrow breaks his social media silence with a rare post and fans are going "insane" over it
Donald Trump’s recent move can help out Taylor Swift majorly despite the tensions between them
🚨BREAKING: President Trump is signing an executive order to end price gouging tickets for sporting events and concerts.
— MLFootball (@_MLFootball) March 31, 2025
This will help stop scalpers’ bots from hiking ticket prices and cut some of the major fees — helping fans afford tickets.
A MAJOR WIN FOR ALL SPORTS FANS. pic.twitter.com/amZG2Hxw38
Recently, the newly elected President Donald Trump signed an executive order to end ticket price gouging for popular live events. This move is revolutionary in the entertainment industry since fans have been complaining about resellers hiking ticket prices for a pretty long time.
The Grammy nominated artist Kid Rock was present at the signing event. He spoke about his own experience when it comes to selling tickets for concerts and said, “I want the fans to have fair ticket prices, to be able to go enjoy more shows.I’d like to take my ticket price lower…”
He added, “But if I set my ticket prices low, these bots immediately eat them up, and they resell for hundreds of dollars more, and I’m just making these bad actors rich.”
Taylor Swift’s legendary Eras Tour that began in 2023 and ended in December 2024 became a huge victim of this. Many fans have complained about how resellers hiked the prices of tickets, and this led to many fans being unable to attend her concert.
In the past, Taylor Swift has also spoken about this and cited it as a huge issue that she continues to face. However, the billionaire pop star has not reacted to President Donald Trump’s move yet and has maintained her silence over it.
Travis Kelce and Taylor Swift’s relationship might change if the NFL star visits the White House
Donald Trump signed the executive order on Monday, days after he invited Taylor Swift’s boyfriend, the NFL star, Travis Kelce’s team, the Kansas City Chiefs, to the White House, in an interview with OutKick.
The reason behind this is that when the Chiefs won the Super Bowl in 2020, they missed out on the tradition of visiting the White House due to COVID-19 regulations.
Donald Trump weighs in on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s relationship in new interview with The Daily Caller:
— Pop Base (@PopBase) September 29, 2023
“I wish the best for both of them. I hope they enjoy their life, maybe together, maybe not — most likely not.” pic.twitter.com/i4cAtmHz4R
While it is not confirmed if the Kansas City Chiefs will be visiting the White House, fans are speculating that this might put Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s relationship to test, considering the public animosity between the pop star and President Donald Trump.
However, neither Taylor Swift nor Travis Kelce have reacted on the matter yet.
A few days ago, DeuxMoi had reported that the couple were on a luxurious vacation in Montana where they spent all their time skiing and relaxing. The couple have not been spotted since then.
Also Read: Joe Burrow breaks his social media silence with a rare post and fans are going "insane" over it
You may also like
ASF kills over 1,050 pigs in 3 districts of Mizoram
DWP and HMRC April dates as benefits rise but one payment is scrapped
Morning Aarti performed at Shri Aadya Katyayani Shaktipith in Chhatarpur on Maha Ashtami
HC bins Rahul's plea to junk proceedings in Savarkar case
Watch: Trump posts video of US airstrike on Houthis says, 'They will never sink our ships again!'